The world in 2011 is transforming like never before and with it customer’s habits and needs have and are changing. We are all caught up on the hamster wheel of global change; however some things will never change, like meeting the customers on their level, asking the right questions and solving the current pain in their market place.
Seven Tips on How to Meet Your Customer’s Needs:
- Communicate, ask questions and shut up.
- Get deep on what your customer really want and need, not what you think they need.
- Find out what they love.
- Find out what they are passionate about.
- Know at least 20 things about your top customers.
- Send a gift to them, example: books, tickets, flowers, be original.
- Personalise your gifts.
Why not in 2011 become so brilliant at what you do that you become the number one go to source in your market.