- What is the message you hope people take away from your presentations?
The world has undergone a truly spectacular shift in how wealth and value is produce, where it is produced, and how it is understood. I try and explain how and why this has happened and what actions one can take to work and thrive in this new world.
- How are your keynotes unique?
Well I don’t know how unique I am but not too many people have the combination of academic and practical experiences and perspectives that i do.
- Who or what is your biggest source of inspiration?
I am always being struck anew between how our 19th century organizations are still in place and just how inefficient they are in the 21st century world.
- Can you explain briefly what is meant by the new knowledge economy?
Knowledge of all sorts have in the past few decades have strongly joined land, labour and capital as critical sources of wealth and as factors of production.
- What types of audiences benefit from your keynotes?