Travels from: Hungary
Professor and Global Sustainability Expert
Bjørn Lomborg is adjunct professor at Copenhagen Business School. He is the organizer of the Copenhagen Consensus Center, which brings together some of the world’s top economists, including 5 Nobel laureates, to set priorities for the world. In 2008 he was named “one of the 50 people who could save the planet” by the UK Guardian.
Author and Leading Expert on Global Sustainability
Dr. Bjorn Lomborg investigates the best ways to improve the environment and the world. For this, he was named one of the world’s 100 most influential people by Time Magazine, one of the 75 most influential people of the 21st Century by Esquire magazine, and one of the 50 people who could save the planet by the UK Guardian. He has repeatedly been named one of the top 100 global intellectuals by Foreign Policy.
He is an adjunct professor at Copenhagen Business School and regularly works with many of the world’s top economists, including 7 Nobel Laureates. His think tank, the Copenhagen Consensus Center, was ranked by the University of Pennsylvania as one of the world’s “Top 25 Environmental Think Tanks”.
Lomborg is a frequent commentator in various forms of media, for outlets including the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, the Guardian, CNN, FOX, and the BBC. His monthly column is published in 19 languages, in 30+ newspapers with more than 30 million readers globally.
- The Truth About Global Warming
- The World’s Biggest Problems and Challenges
- Prioritization of the World’s Biggest Problems
- How to Spend $50 Billion to Make the World a Better Place
- Resource Allocation
- How to Make Your Efforts Count
- Feeling Good vs. Doing Good
- Global Crises and Solutions for Sustainability
- Further Global Crises Issues such as Trade Barriers, Education, Financial Stability, Global Health and Hunger