- Fast reply on all requests
- Professional advice on selecting the best keynote speakers
- Speakers in all price ranges and topic areas
Or call us at +45 3170 9454
Here you will find keynote speakers, who all are able to talk about marketing/sales. Click on the individual keynote speakers and read more about them and their keynotes. You are also welcome to call us or fill out the contact form if you prefer, and we will try to find some suitable suggestions for your next event. It’s quick and easy!
Millennial and Generational Expert
Expert on Sales, Customer Service, and Negotiating
Leading Business Advisor
Author and Marketing Expert
Author and Business Guru
Motivator, Trainer and Author
Generation Y Expert
Founder of Great Guns Marketing
Salesman and Business Trainer
Facilitator and Mentor
Respected Marketing Expert
Adventurer and Former Special Operations Man
Former VP of Business Development for Harley-Davidson
Pioneer within the field of Generational Studies
Author in management development skills
Former Top Executive and Business Owner
Author and President of Human Business Works
Salesman and Author
CEO of Norwegian Risk Consulting International
Former Amazon Scientist and Data Expert
Acknowledged Innovator and Entrepreneur
Speaker on Talent Acquisition and Development
- Marketing and Sales are now an integral part of most people’s lives – both through work and personal life. But especially in the private sector sales and marketing are central for businesses. Marketing is a process where a person identifies the needs and wants of people, determines and creates products or services that meet their needs and wants. Sales is a process whereby one predicts peoples needs, finds a solution to them, recommends it to the people in need, then promotes their product and sells it to them. In both, they then create a transaction for exchanging the product for a certain value to create satisfaction to the buyer.
- Keynotes on sales and marketing can be introductory and thus give a broad overview of the sales tools while working with the mentality that is necessary to create good sales. It can also be outright sales training. Keynotes on sales and marketing can be customized for the target audience, which can be anything from new sellers in small businesses, to experienced salespeople or marketing managers who want to improve their sales skills.
- The keynotes can also be directed towards more experienced salespeople and marketing managers who need inspiration to further develop their skills and knowledge. Be inspired by the best speakers in sales and marketing.