Loading content ...
Business speaker Régis Yélian Ezin is the Founder and CEO of Iridium, as well as a writer and musician. Passionate about reviving traditions through modern twists, he has created a successful business making modernized traditional African snacks.
Want to know more about the speaker? Our consultants are ready to provide you expert advice and information about the speaker.
From childhood, speaker Régis Ezin was creative and thought outside the box, writing stories and designing projects. He attended The Institute of Intercultural Management and Communication (ISIT) in Paris where he obtained a master’s degree in Translation and Intercultural Management, Major of Promotion.
As he returned to his home country –Benin- the ambitious serial-entrepreneur was excited by challenges and started his first company in communication and marketing in 2012. In 2015, Régis also moved into agribusiness. Currently, he has 31 employees and runs a fast growing company.
His company Iridium owns the brand Dayélian, which produces modernized traditional culinary products, like gari, kluiklui shredded coconut, spiced fried fish, and many more.
Speaker Régis Ezin offers dozens of products symbolized by the perfect blend between the old essence of African culinary culture and the contemporary aura of trendy products.
This visionary and bold young entrepreneur, married and father of one child, has conquered Benin and is now getting ready to invade the rest of the continent, as well as the entire world, with his ‘Revisited Tradition’ concept.
He also takes an active part in his community through ‘For Action’, an NGO he founded in 2008 which invests in education and food for disadvantaged populations.
* You need to start NOW and deal with what you got
* When you start from the scratch you can only move forward
* Failure is such a great step in the process of success
* Focus on your offer and not on money
* Identify the ideal moment to raise money and climb a step
* Manage consequences of growth
* Rules to make it and keep it up
* How I shifted the angle and changed everything
* The richness of the culture is the biggest opportunity of the continent
* Entrepreneurs are Ambassadors and should promote Africa in another way
* The Nigerian model/example
* Competition is though in every domain and you should stand out
* Skills and hardwork are not enough
* You are a product: Market yourself
* Build a personal image is real deal
* Explore your image capital/solid reputation to enter into diversification
* How I made it with social media, speaking, writing and a hat
Navigate change and transformation with speaker George Ayee’s help! George effectively helps his clients achieve their vision, mission, strategic objectives and goals - and he makes the transformation go fast! His positive energy and expertise...
Keynote speaker Ndumiso Hadebe is a leader and business strategist. Ndumiso has worked with clients in the private and public sector and has helped them with the latest strategies in innovation, leadership and development. He believes in leaving...
Our keynote speaker Mo Abudu is the Hostess of one of Africa’s most successful talks shows ‘Moments with Mo’, along with being the CEO of EbonyLife TV which prides itself as Africa’s first Global Black Entertainment and Lifestyle Network...