Comedian and keynote speaker Harry Freedman is not just any guy. He has done several comedy shows from Las Vegas to the corporate room. Harry is a naturally funny guy with the ability to make anyone roll with laughter. His corporate put-on is a unique way of entertaining and creating an event you will never forget.
Why hire Harry
- Unsurpassed customization! Harry really learns your business and issues. His prep and research are second to none.
- Harry also prescreens all his material so everything is clean, tasteful, and targeted for your group.
As a Corporate Put-on Comedian and Emcee, Harry has performed for hundreds of Fortune 1000 companies, has received a Full Page Profile in the New York Times, and is frequently rated ‘best speaker’ at their conferences.
As a stand-up comedian, Harry is a regular opening act for Ray Romano; and as an actor, he has appeared on shows like “Everybody Loves Raymond” (CBS) and “Men of a Certain Age.” (TNT)
Harry will create the perfect fake industry expert or executive for your group. Harry will have everyone fooled with his outrageous quips until they realize they have been had and they are roaring with laughter!
CLIENT BENEFITS OF USING HARRY
- Reenergize Your Attendees.
- Bonding and Teambuilding.
- Increased Productivity, Performance and Attitude.
See keynotes with Harry Freedman