2. Newsletters from the website
With the newsletter from the website, you will receive specific offers for lectures, courses, or workshops, as well as invitations to free customer events. We ask you to choose how we should target the content of our emails so that the offers you receive from us are always relevant to you. By providing your telephone number, you give us the opportunity to call you if necessary. Furthermore, please state in which region you live for us to invite you to the customer events that we hold in your local area. You can always unsubscribe from our newsletter by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of the emails we send you. Please note that when you unsubscribe from the newsletter it is permanent. You will no longer receive unsolicited offers and invitations from the website.
One of our main goals is to maintain the highest level of security for our customers, speakers, and employees – this also applies when it comes to the protection of personal data. Troels Christiansen (hereinafter "The agency") is the facilitator of lectures, courses, or workshops. Athenas ApS (hereinafter referred to as "Athenas") is the data controller. Athenas' contact information is: Athenas ApS, Flakhaven 1. 1. 5000 Odense C, Attention: Nichlas Jægergaard. When you, when ordering a lecture, course, or workshop with the agency, or otherwise provide your personal information to the website, you also consent to your personal information being used by Athenas.
4. How does Athena collect your personal data?
The website collects personal data in the following ways: • When you choose to buy a lecture, course or workshop from the agency • If you sign up for one of our customer events • If we have called you, or met you at a trade fair, customer event or on a customer visit and obtained your consent that we can contact you by email • By completing a request on the website • Through Cookies, we also collect data about your behavior on our website • The collection of personal data and the processing of these will always take place in accordance with the law.
5. What information does the website collect?
The website collects, among other things, the following personal data: • Name • telephone number • email address • Region • Registrations for customer events • Purchase history • Feedback via our customer surveys • Browser Information.
6. What is the purpose of the collection?
The purpose for collecting personal data may be one or more of the following: • Handling of your reservation or booking of lectures, courses or workshops at the agency • Contact you with invitations to customer events and specific offers on lectures, as well as inspiration and news • Improvement and development of the website´s services • Adjusting of the website's communication and marketing to you • Analysis of your user behavior and re-marketing • Administration of your relationship with the agency • Compliance with legal requirements.
7. Your rights
When we process personal data about you, you are entitled to invoke several rights. Thus, you have:
– Right of access: You can ask us to confirm whether we are processing your personal data, just as you can ask us to provide a copy of this data.
– Right to rectification: If the personal data we process about you is inaccurate, incorrect, or otherwise incomplete, you have the right to request that it be rectified.
– Right to erasure: You may, in certain exceptional circumstances, ask us to delete or remove your personal data. If you are entitled to require deletion, we will inform you of the consequences of completing deletion.
– Right to restriction of processing: You may, in certain exceptional circumstances, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data. If you are entitled to require limited processing, we will inform you of the consequences of this restriction.
– Right to data portability: You are, in certain circumstances, entitled to receive the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format in order to reuse it elsewhere, just as you are entitled to request us to transfer the data to a third party of your choice.
– Right to withdraw your consent: If our processing of your personal data is based on consent, you are entitled to withdraw this consent at any time.
– Right to object: You can ask us to stop processing your personal data, which we will do to the extent that you are entitled to do so. We will inform you of the consequences of the objection in question before we stop processing your personal data.
– Right to complain: If you object to the way in which we process your personal data, you can complain to the Danish Data Protection Agency (Datatilsynet) on www.datatilsynet.dk. If you wish to invoke your rights, you can contact us via [email protected] The data controller will send it to your postal address within one month of receipt of your print request. In the event of requests for corrections and/or deletion of your personal data, the data controller will investigate whether the conditions are met and, if so, make changes or deletions as soon as possible. The controller may reject requests that are either unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical intervention (for example, to develop a new system or substantially change an existing practice); affect the privacy of others, or in situations where the requested action is considered extremely complicated (e.g., requests for information that exist solely as backups).
8. To where do we transfer personal data?
To make use of all the above partners, we may need to transfer personal data to third parties who are not established in the EU/EEA. If and to the extent that we transfer your personal data to such third parties established in third countries, we are obliged to ensure that the entity in question is adequately certified or enter into agreements based on the EU Standard Contractual Clauses to ensure that the transfer basis is lawful.
9. How do we protect your personal data?
We are committed to ensuring that the personal data about you that we process is always and remains secure and confidential. We have therefore implemented appropriate security measures and policies, just as we have implemented technical and organizational measures to best protect your personal data. Those of our employees who have access to personal data are subject to confidentiality obligations.
10. Links to other websites
The website is owned and published by: Athenas Aps Flakhaven 1. 5000 Odense C. Telephone no.: +45 35 112131 Email: [email protected] Updated August 2022.