Denecia’s audience of entrepreneurs, professionals, and organizations are always seeking new and innovative ways to improve productivity, time management, conflict resolution, and work-life balance, for themselves and their workforce, for the long term.
Why you should book speaker Denecia Jones
- Recognize feelings of self doubt and imposter syndrome that may be holding them back from achieving their full potential.
- Overcome their fears and insecurities so they can begin expressing themselves authentically and thoroughly as they pursue their goals and achieve their dreams.
- Create a winning workplace that connects with employees physically, mentally, and emotionally for better results.
- Foster a healthy corporate culture that emphasizes open and honest communication at every level of the company.
- Maintain employee empowerment and engagement for them to be problem solvers.
- Make meaningful connections with their clients, so they feel valued and appreciated as partners in the business.
As a Certified Corporate Everything DISC Trainer, International Coach Federation (ICF) Professional Life Coach, and a Public Speaker, Denecia always rises to the challenge of engaging her audience with her magnetic wit, intellect, and humor allowing them to focus on her message and learn new and creative methodologies that they can adopt for themselves and their organizations to create greater inner peace, success, and happiness that grows from the inside and generates out. Her areas of focus: Work-Life Balance Mastery, Mindfulness, Emotional Intelligence, Healthy Happiness, Productive Conflict (as opposed to Destructive Conflict), Empathy, Team Building, Leadership Training, Mindset Coaching, and Communication techniques centered around professional and personal relationship behaviors.
Denecia holds a Master’s Degree in Business Management and Leadership from Pepperdine University, and a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a minor in Psychology from the University of Phoenix. She is also a Certified Los Angeles County Bar Association Mediator and a Certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner. Her mission is to educate others on how to find their true Balance Within and she is happiest when engaging audiences and teaching creative solutions to workplace and personal challenges that connect people and create healthier and happier outcomes in organizations and homes worldwide.
See keynotes with Denecia Jones