Loading content ...
Eric Boles, former NFL player, is one of the world’s authorities on leadership, team dynamics and change management. His enthusiasm and expertise lies in maximizing human assets and enhancing corporate cultures to foster engagement and peak performance. He coaches, consults and speaks on these topics and would be a great motivator and manager for any type of improvement and change in your organization.
Want to know more about the speaker? Our consultants are ready to provide you expert advice and information about the speaker.
Eric Boles is the president of the training and Development Company called The Game Changers Inc., which is dedicated to maximizing the human asset. Through assessment, consulting, coaching and corporate training, The Game Changers Inc. has set the standard for the best ways to help organizations enhance their culture and develop greater levels of commitment and performance.
Eric Boles is a highly recognized speaker and has worked with some of the most respected organizations in the world. Each year, Eric presents his inspiring and challenging insights and strategies to thousands of men and women. His expertise on Leadership, Peak Performance, Team Dynamics and Managing Change has been shared with clients such as Dunkin’ Brands, National Association of Realtors, Alaska Airlines, State Farm Insurance, Starbucks Coffee, U.S. Air Force, First West Credit Union, Emergency Nurses Association, and Thermo Fisher Scientific. Eric has also worked with a variety of organizations and associations, including sales, education, government, healthcare, manufacturing and financial services.
Many of the principles which Eric talk about were learnt from his experience playing in the National Football League (NFL) with the New York Jets and the Green Bay Packers. As an NFL player, he had the privilege of being coached and mentored by some of the finest coaches and players in the game.
Eric is a big sports enthusiast, golfer and reader. He is married to his wife Cindy, and together they have two daughters, Taylor and Madison.
Leading has never been easy, but it has never been more challenging than it is today in this “New Normal” or “New Reality.” The customer has never been more demanding, the competition never more stiff, the employees increasingly less engaged. All the while, industry changes and technology advances continue coming at a faster pace. Plus, despite all these demands, many leaders are being asked to accomplish more with less.
“Moving to Great” will deepen your understanding of the fundamentals of personal mastery and change enablement. Participants learn time-proven techniques and skills for enhancing personal accountability and helping themselves and others overcome the natural, human resistance to change. “Moving to Great” provides a scientifically sound set of tools that will enable individuals to increase their self-efficacy (the ability to cause and make happen), improve their self-esteem and enhance their ability to set and accomplish bigger and better goals. A result of experiencing “Moving to Great” is a renewed sense of commitment and a greater willingness to seek out and implement new approaches to tackling both personal and organizational challenges.
– “Lead With Purpose” will help you become intentional in how you positively influence others. The goal being that your influence grows alongside your commitment to creating great relationships. You will enjoy the practical and personal application of principles for inspiring, motivating, and developing others.
– “Lead With Purpose” builds on the skills you already possess and equips you to achieve positive change in your life and the life of your organization through effective, visionary leadership.
– The goal of every team is to win; no matter the venue or arena of competition, sports or business, the objective is to come out on top. What if there was a better approach that does not involve winning or losing, winning was simply the by-product? The pursuit of excellence is not about winning – it is “More than Winning.” It is giving your very best in pursuit of a goal or worthwhile endeavor bigger than yourself. It is bigger than any one individual and demands your very best.
– “More than Winning” focuses on releasing a team’s potential. This is the result of effectively leveraging the individual strengths for the benefit of the team and the goal. We’ll show you the keys to unlock the potential.
– Perhaps the greatest challenge that you will ever face in life is the conquest of fear and the development of the habit of courage. Fear has always been the greatest enemy of mankind.When Franklin D. Roosevelt said, “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself,” he was saying that the emotion of fear, rather than the reality of what we fear, is the cause of associated anxiety, stress and unhappiness.
– “Fearless Leadership” is based on this premise. Just think: What would you dare to dream, be or do if you were able to overcome your fears? Fortunately, the habit of courage can be learned!