Speaker Merrick Rosenberg Keynote Topics
The Personality of Success
Perfect for All Audiences
Merrick Rosenberg guides audience members to discover the most interesting topic of all – themselves!
Using his reimagined version of how people learn about personality, Merrick teaches people how to tap
into the power of their personality to build stronger relationships and get results.
In Merrick’s relatable way of linking who we are to Eagles, Parrots, Doves, and Owls, you will see yourself
in his stories. This often humorous and always insightful talk will teach you how to instantly read and
connect with others. Instead of reflexively imposing your personality on the people in your life, you will
gain the skills to anticipate what people needs and adapt with chameleon-like flexibility. From the insights
gained in this talk, you will become a stronger communicator, a more impactful team member, and a
• Discover why we click with some and clank with others
• Learn how to communicate with and influence anyone in any situation
• Reveal the key ingredients to creating an engaging, innovative, and productive work environment
• Gain the emotional intelligence to tap into your core strengths rather than overuse them and turn
them into weaknesses
• Learn how to harness the power of diverse styles to build a strong and connected team
Leading with Personality
Perfect for Leaders
Your personality either drives your effectiveness or steers you off-track. If you’re like most people, it’s a
little of both. You’ll explore whether you create an environment in which only someone with your
personality thrives or one in which each of your team members feels valued, respected, and engaged. Do
you communicate in your style, or do you meet the needs of your people? Do you give feedback in the
way you’d like to hear it, or do you deliver it in the way your team members need to hear it?
You will develop chameleon-like flexibility to motivate your people by unleashing each team member’s
natural gifts. You will learn how to adapt to your people instead of making them flex to you. This session
will help you become a leader that people will follow anywhere.
• Reimagine leadership as an adaptive process that engages every team member
• Create an enduring culture that grows committed and effective teams
• Advance core leadership skills, such as communication, vision, delegating work, and providing
• Improve results by tapping into the power of your innate personality
• Create a career trajectory based not only on what you do, but also who you are
Personality as Sales Advantage
Perfect for Salespeople
Sales are won and lost for a variety of reasons, but few sales professionals are self-aware enough to
realize that their own personality is impacting their effectiveness. Most salespeople sell how they like to
buy. If you need details to make a buying decision, you probably provide a lot of details to your prospects.
If you like a salesperson who cuts through the clutter and advances quickly to the bottom line, you likely
do the same. But what if your prospects aren’t anything like you?
Rather than imposing your selling style on others, discover how to infuse personality into everything you
do. From building rapport to closing the deal and beyond, adaptability can be the greatest weapon in your
sales arsenal. Develop chameleon-like flexibility and transform your sales in a way you never dreamed
• Reimagine each phase of the sales process to instantly connect to any prospect
• Uncover how your selling style is working against you in unimagined ways
• More deeply resonate with your customers to engender loyalty and increase sales
• Creatively unleash the power of your personality into many aspects of the selling process, such as
team selling, pitching to a diverse group of styles, and flexing to a company’s culture
• Rejuvenate your approach with prospects you find difficult to close
Creating Culture with Personality
Perfect for Human Resources, Learning & Development
Organizations spend time, money, and energy on an array of behavioral assessments and training. But
does it make a difference? Discover why these sessions get rave reviews, yet overwhelmingly fail to
create a lasting impact. You will learn how to infuse personality into your culture and transform the way
people work together and lead others.
From meaningless alphabet soup to the training methodology itself, we will deconstruct today’s current
model and reinvent a new one for the future. Instead of styles and types that reside in short-term memory
and create only momentary ahas!, this session reveals a brain-friendly approach to rewire your
employees so the styles trigger at the exact moment they are needed. Reimagine how you can drive
engagement with personality.
• Bridge the gap between personality assessment and culture change
• Turn self-awareness into long-term application, not short-term fascination
• Utilize the personality styles as a catalyst for cultural revolution
• Unleash a new way to create an attractive culture that inspires commitment and inclusiveness
• Heighten organizational emotional intelligence