The New Now
Preparing for the trends that will dominate a post-COVID world. The COVID-19 pandemic has seen the future arrive well ahead of schedule. As the turmoil subsides and a new era dawns, smart leaders are turning their attention to where opportunity now lies and how to gear up for the future.
In this fast-paced & compelling keynote presentation, audiences will discover:
- The covid-inspired shifts in consumer habits and expectations that are here to stay.
- The key ways AI, robotics and virtual/augmented reality have accelerated rapidly during the pandemic and how this offers exciting new possibilities for those that are prepared.
- The role that GEN Z are playing in redefining industry norms and how to win in a post-Millennial marketplace.
- How to foster engagement, collaboration and culture when leading remote and hybrid teams.
Audience members will leave with a clear and practical game plan for navigating the new now.
The Post-Crisis Kickstart
The secret to accelerated growth and sustained momentum. In the wake of any crisis, smart businesses and leaders recognise the importance of kickstarting their momentum – and fast. Having spent over 15 years studying the dynamics of dynamism in organizations, 8-time bestselling author Michael McQueen knows what it takes to create unstoppable momentum in a business or team.
In this research-rich and fast-faced presentation, Michael explores:
- The 3 common traps that derail success – and how to avoid them.
- How to achieve a rhythm of unforced productivity and flow state.
- The key momentum mindsets that can supercharge growth and create an unfair advantage over the competition.
- The daily habits that ensure good intentions translate into sustained results.
Audiences will leave armed with a practical action plan for achieving a new level of momentum and maintaining it over the long haul.
Preparing Now for What's Next
How to thrive in an age of disruption.
Every business and industry today is facing a perfect storm of disruption and upheaval. In the face of the changes ahead, agility and adaptability will be more important than ever. The future success and survival of your organization will rest on the ability to anticipate, prepare for and pre-empt disruption.
In this fast-paced & compelling keynote presentation, audiences discover:
- The 3 forms that disruption will take in the coming decade with a specific focus on the technology impacts of AI, robotics and augmented reality.
- The role millennials and Gen Z will play in redefining industry norms and consumer expectations.
- The common culture and mindset traps that will set any organization on a collision course with obsolescence – and how to avoid them.
- Proven and practical strategies for staying one step ahead of change and remaining relevant.
Audience members will leave with a clear action plan for navigating disruption and emerging stronger than ever.
Mastering the Art of Momentum
The secret to achieving effortless and enduring growth. We all love being on a roll, in the zone and firing on all cylinders – that flow-state sensation where everything just seems to work. But what happens when the groove becomes a rut, inspiration evaporates or your mojo disappears? Enduring success and growth for any business today is dependent on building and maintaining unstoppable momentum.
In this inspiring keynote presentation, audiences discover:
- The art and science of momentum – where momentum comes from and why it makes all the difference when you’ve got it working for you.
- A practical and powerful formula for building momentum individually or in a team.
- How to get into a flow state of peak productivity on a daily basis.
- The role that focus and consistency play in ensuring a groove doesn’t become a rut over time.
Audience members will leave with a clear action plan for achieving effortless growth and maintaining it over the long haul.
Teaching for Tomorrow
How to equip today’s students for the future.
Students in classrooms today will enter a world very different to the one their teachers and parents have known. In light of the uncertainty that lies ahead, it is more important than ever that educators keep their finger on the pulse of technological and societal trends in order to help students prepare for them.
In this practical and highly relevant keynote presentation, audiences will learn:
- The key social and technology trends that will shape the future including artificial intelligence, robotics and automation.
- The skills and competencies that young people will need in order to be future-fit.
- Why and how education practices and paradigms must evolve in the coming years.
- A range of proven and practical strategies for making classroom learning relevant to the next generation of learners.
Audience members will leave with a clear action plan for engaging today’s students while equipping them for tomorrow.
The Case for Character
Why trusted brands are more lucrative, loved and long-lasting.
A revealing, practical and compelling keynote presentation highlighting why character matters more than ever. In the coming years, consumers will demand ever-greater transparency, trustworthiness and values-alignment from the brands and businesses they engage with – a trend that leaders and organisations ignore at their peril.
In this research-rich & compelling keynote presentation, audiences will discover:
- Why the marketplace today is more skeptical and discerning – and how this creates an enormous opportunity.
- How purpose-driven and values-based brands have proven to be more lucrative, loved, and longer lasting than their competitors.
- How to build or rebuild trust through credibility, consistency, clarity and congruence.
Audience members will leave with a blueprint for becoming an individual, brand or organisation that stands for something – and reaps the rewards of doing so.