RAISE YOUR GAME
How to Maximize Your Individual Performance, Contribution, and Significance
The number one investment you can make is the investment in yourself. To achieve a greater level of success, you must be intentional in developing yourself mentally, physically, and emotionally. If you want more, you must become more.
The key to raising your individual performance and expanding your contributions and significance lies in your ability to master these five fundamentals:
This can only be achieved by closing Performance Gaps (the gap between what you know and what you do). In this powerful program, Alan teaches practical strategies to heighten self-awareness, create winning habits and routines, and improve productivity.
Regardless of title or tenure, attendees walk away with actionable steps to:
- Align your habits with your core values and beliefs.
- Improve your Emotional Intelligence (EQ) and develop a true winner’s mindset.
- Learn to be present in the moment.
- Earn confidence while maintaining humility.
- Manage change and create a process for progress.
This program is ideal for the player looking to improve individual performance and/or contributions to the team (company-wide events, all-hands meetings, teams, employees, and/or entrepreneurs).
RAISE THEIR GAME
How to Improve Your Leadership Performance, Impact, and Influence
How have some organizations been able to sustain unparalleled success while others are sporadic and inconsistent? Simple… it’s their leadership. A team will never outperform its leadership.
A leader’s primary job is to create an environment where people feel safe, included, appreciated, valued, respected, inspired, empowered,
and challenged. Employees need to know they have the resources andsupport to star in their specific role and make a meaningful contributionto the team.
The key to raising your leadership performance and amplifying your impact and influence is a direct result of how well you master these fivefundamentals:
Successful leaders create the type of high-performing culture that driveslong-term results. They have a firm grasp of their identity, they upholdhigh standards of excellence, and they foster an atmosphere of collective accountability.
This program is vital for any leader who aspires to:
- Become the leader for which you would want to work.
- Find, attract, hire, train, empower, support, and retain top talent.
- Build a winning culture by aligning organizational beliefs and behavior.
- Heighten Emotional Intelligence (EQ) to establish unparalleled trust,buy-in, and believe-in.
- Effectively coordinate everyone’s effort to produce astonishing results.
This program is ideal for the coach looking to improve their leadership performance (C-level, executives, directors, managers, supervisors, emerging leaders).
RAISE OUR GAME
How to Increase Organizational Performance, Communication, and Cohesion
The highest-performing organizations find and attract; train and develop; empower and support; and push and praise great people. They emphasize professional and personal development.
Elite teams promote shared ownership, individual responsibility, and collective accountability by clearly establishing each team member’s role, creating buy-in and believe-in with their role, and rewarding those that star in their role.
The key to raising organizational performance and building a winning culture is a result of how well your teams master these five fundamentals:
- Role Clarity
An organization’s leadership team has one primary job: to find out what each team member does well and best utilize that skill set for the team’s benefit. They understand the power of “what drives you needs to be good for us, and what drives us needs to be good for you.” And they know that a motivated, happy, engaged team member directly affects other aspects of the business.
This program is a must-attend for any team that aspires to:
- Want every team member to be consistently exceptional.
- Promote and emphasize the value of diversity, empathy, and inclusion.
- Eliminate entitlement, selfishness, and complacency.
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of communication.
- Develop competence and confidence through honest feedback.
This program is ideal for the team looking to improve their organizational performance and culture. (company-wide events, all-hands meetings, teambuilding events, leaders, HR departments).
RAISE YOUR SALES
Increase Sales Performance with the Mindsets, Habits, and Focus of World Class Performers
No matter what your sales system is or how rich your pipeline might be, if you’re not implementing the habits that elite performers use regularly, your ability to execute and close sales will always be limited. In other words… you (and your sales) will underperform.
Finding leads, qualifying leads, following up, and servicing clients depletes us of our two most precious resources – time and energy. Filled with stories, stats, and actionable steps, Alan will share how to maximize both time and energy, as well as teach strategies for what to control, what to let go, and how to trust the process. This program is critical for anyone who wants to improve his or her sales performance.
In this session, attendees will learn the most effective strategies to:
- Shift your mindset from selling to solving.
- Become a world-class active listener (telling is not selling).
- Consistently create quality touches (sales is a high-contact game).
- Learn to care more about the prospect than making the sale.
- Develop unparalleled relationships.
This program is ideal for sales teams and sales leaders looking to improve their sales performance. (annual sales meetings, sales training, sales leaders, sales representatives, sales support).
SUSTAIN YOUR GAME
How to Effectively Manage Stress, Avoid Stagnation, and Beat Burnout
What do the most successful people do to continually get better?
Sustaining high performance in business and life boils down to the ability to develop strategies for leveling up three key areas:
PERFORM is about managing stress in the day to day.
PIVOT is about avoiding stagnation in your current situation.
PREVAIL is about beating burnout and making a lasting impact.
Known for the actionable strategies and tools for achieving high performance in his signature program, Raise Your Game, Alan Stein, Jr. takes the next step with this program – teaching audiences how to remain there. Sustain Your Game offers a different approach: improve productivity, impact, results, and fulfillment… while simultaneously decreasing burnout, attrition, and stress.
Sustain Your Game will empower every attendee to:
- Heighten clarity on your true purpose.
- Embrace ways to maximize the unseen hours.
- View accountability from your inner circle as a gift.
- Effectively improve emotional intelligence.
- Create standards and systems to sustain fulfillment.