Barton Goldenberg has been giving keynote addresses for 38 years, which has earned him a reputation as a dynamic speaker on a global scale. His astute observations and story-telling keep audiences on the edge of their seats and challenges them to think critically.
Why you should book speaker Barton Goldenberg
- Barton customizes each keynote to ensure a tight fit with the client’s needs
- He has a funny presentation style that keeps audiences engaged
- He describes leading technologies and technology trends in plain English
- He provides ‘live’ case studies of how other companies currently leverage technology to transform themselves and their industry
- Audiences learn a multi-step approach to successfully integrate technology into their business
When Barton gives a speech at an event, not only does he keep his audience engaged, but they also walk away feeling more knowledgeable. His funny presentation style and real-world case studies have made him a standout speaker at events like the Consumer Electronics Show, Augmented World Expo, Dreamforce, the Gartner 360 Customer Summit, Microsoft, CRM Evolution, and Acxiom, among many others.
During each event, Barton works closely with the client as a partner to make sure that it goes off without a hitch. Barton’s groundbreaking work in the areas of the Metaverse/Virtual world, digital transformation, and customer engagement addresses today’s digital disruption head-on and is crucial for a company’s survival.
Barton has applied his wealth of knowledge and thought leadership to clients such as Chase Bank, ExxonMobil, Jaguar Land Rover, Johnson Controls, Kraft Heinz, Marriott, Nike, Schlumberger, T. Rowe Price, U.S. Department of Defense, Zumba Fitness, and many more. Barton’s three most popular keynotes are: ‘These Emerging Technologies Will Change How You Conduct Business’, ‘How the Metaverse Will Change Everything’, and ‘Digital Customer Communities Connect You 24/7 With Your Customers’.
See keynotes with Barton Goldenberg