Did you know that Maayke-Aimée is a trailblazer or pioneer in multiple fields? These include circular economies, innovation, and sustainable development. Due to her engaging presentations and hard work, she is a famous face at global events and conferences. You will find her encouraging and inspiring people to be agents of change and sustainability. Maayke-Aimée is also a proud member of the WWI Global Network, Environment for Development, Climate Change Network, AI for Good, and Circular Economy Club, among many other organizations and charities. She founded EME in 2016.
Why you should book Maayke-Aimée Damen for your next event
- Maayke-Aimée is an experienced keynote speaker who talks with passion and authority on weighty global issues, including sustainability and waste reduction. Add to that her sharp intellect, and you have a real force to be reckoned with in the keynote industry.
- Her keynote speeches at high-profile international events and conferences are well documented. She can transfer her TEDx talks to your event.
- Maayke-Aimée has excellent communication skills, and her eloquence is second to none. You will love the way she articulates her points and drives point home.
Maayke-Aimée is the WBCSD’s Director of Circular Economy. The organization brings together hundreds of companies dedicated to expediting the world’s transition to sustainability. As a pioneering figure, she is one of the Young Club of Rome members. The club is a platform where some of the world’s smartest brains try to offer solutions to complex planetary challenges. Have you heard about Sandbox? It is a society that allows tech users to engage in creating new world rules based on ideas rather than traditional, regional, or national basis.
While Maayke-Aimée may well be known for founding EME, many people may not know that she is also the founder of Reciclata, which was already in full force before EME. The primary goal of the organization is to encourage recycling. Over the years, Maayke-Aimée has proved invaluable by taking on advisory roles in big organizations, including INSID, the Port of Amsterdam, and the United Nations.
Because of her efforts in innovation and sustainability, Maayke-Aimée has received numerous recognitions and accolades. Additionally, Maayke-Aimée was named among the Innovators Under 35 by MIT Technology. Some of the awards she has won include:
See keynotes with Maayke-Aimée Damen
- The Dutch Financial Times Top Talent
- The Dutch Innovation Contest
- The Rachel Casino Environmental Thesis