Keynote speaker Stephen Bruyant-Langer is the President & Founder of The Personal Business Plan. Before founding his own company, he was Managing Partner at Korn Ferry, the world’s leading Executive Search and Talent Management company. Stephen Bruyant-Langer has more than 35 years of experience in the world of Executive Coaching, headhunting and marketing. He empowers people to make informed life choices (and find peace of mind).
Why you should book Stephen Bruyant-Langer for your next event
- Stephen Bruyant-Langer wrote his own Personal Business Plan in 1996 wanting to get back on track for success after being dismissed from his previous job. He changed paths and went on to become a successful headhunter and executive coach.
- The Personal Business Plan grew into the high-level executive coaching business it is today, with 15 PBP Partners on 5 continents, helping leaders to re-invent themselves and build their dream life. The Personal Business Plan online Toolkit has users in more than 90 countries.
- With top-level education and with deep knowledge of the markets, Stephen presents a solid understanding of the corporate world and strategies.
- Stephen has extensive experience in the corporate world deriving from C-Level roles in global market leaders such as L’Oréal, The Coca-Cola Company, Korn Ferry, and of course from his own company.
- Stephen describes his executive coaching work as an amalgamation of corporate, academic, entrepreneurial, and consulting competencies. He applies a Nordic leadership style resulting in total transparency as he values trust and respect when working with clients and colleagues.
Before founding his own company, distinguished speaker Stephen Bruyant-Langer was Managing Partner at the world’s leading Executive Search and Talent Management company, Korn Ferry. He has more than 25 years of experience with top executive coaching and headhunting.
For the past 25 years, Stephen Bruyant-Langer has also been an Associate Professor at Copenhagen Business School, where he teaches classes on Strategic Market Management and Corporate Communication. He has always been an active debater, who has written more than 400 articles on leadership. On top he is a sought-after keynote speaker in Denmark and abroad.
Throughout his career, the popular keynote speaker Stephen Bruyant-Langer has interviewed and advised thousands of ambitious and successful individuals. Based on his knowledge and experiences he presents a variety of tested tools and tricks, which will help you control your career and your future.
In 2012 his Danish bestseller “Your Next Career – The Headhunter’s Guide to Lifelong Success” was published and praised by critics. In 2013 his global bestseller “The Personal Business Plan – A Blueprint for Running Your Life” was published, leading to the global expansion of Stephen’s Executive Coaching Program.
Above all, keynote speaker Stephen Bruyant-Langer helps you create Your Personal Business Plan – a tool developed and perfected in collaboration with top executives. Your Personal Business Plan will ensure that you create results for yourself and others while retaining your Life Ambition and dreams.
Stephen walks the talk and continues to develop himself. In 2020, he became Supervisor at The Executive MBA program at the The Technical University of Denmark, where he is responsible for the Personal Leadership module. In 2021, he became Associate at Møller Institute, Churchill College, The University of Cambridge, which is the Leadership and Professional Development Centre of Excellence for The University of Cambridge. In 2022, he finished the manuscript for his upcoming book dealing with Meaning from four different perspectives: Philosophy, Psychology, Neurology and Strategy.
Our speaker Stephen Bruyant-Langer is fluent in English, French, and Danish.
See keynotes with Stephen Bruyant-Langer