We must all agree that examining how societal change and human behaviour will affect business in the future is critical. That's because the information gathered can help us align our business strategies with the expected dynamics. However, this alignment has always been a big challenge, since most businesses don't get it right; i.e, it is difficult to determine exactly how the human behaviour will be in the next 10 or so years. Fortunately, De Jong was born for this very purpose. As a speaker, he believes that you can coin the right business strategies once you understand people's behaviour.
Why you should book Thimon De Jong for your next event
- Thimon focuses on informing his audiences of insights and business content, as well as providing them with practical take-away strategies on how to apply the knowledge gained for organizational benefit.
- Interactivity, storytelling, and passion are the Thimon presentations’ common denominators. This delicate combination can only translate to memorable keynote speeches.
- Thimon’s experience in live and virtual keynote speaking is immense and impressive. Previously, he has worked for high-profile clients, including L’Oreal, Tetra Pak, Warner, Microsoft, Nike, Novartis, IKEA, Vodafone, and Morgan Stanley.
Thimon has been a leadership trainer and keynote speaker for at least a decade, with organizations like Kellogg’s, Tetra Pak, Vodafone, HP, Microsoft, and Morgan Stanley benefitting from his services. As a lecturer at Utrecht University, he teaches Master’s students how to improve business strategies by applying academic research.
De Jong discovered his passion for research while working as a chief editor of RELOAD magazine. As a result, he joined FreedomLab Future Studies and Science of the Time as a youth and media researcher. He was later snatched up by TrendsActive, where he worked as the agency’s director of insights and strategy. This was an excellent opportunity for Thimon to traverse the globe, delivering presentations to big organizations while cutting his teeth in keynote speaking.
Thimon launched Whetston in 2014. The agency is a respected think tank on everything cultural and socio-economic changes impacting strategic decision-making. The firm focuses mainly on workshops and keynote speaking.
As a speaker, Thimon has presented on numerous topics to diverse audiences. Here are some of the most recent ones:
See keynotes with Thimon De Jong
- The future of partnerships
- The trust transition
- Generation Z
- The future of ethics
- Future digitalization
- Mental health in the 2020s