Keynote by Elsa Solaris
Sustainability and Clean Energy Transition
Humanity’s oldest desire is the quest for abundant, clean energy. Today, fossil fuels power anything from F1 cars, some space crafts and our society. Follow the energy journey from space into the dark depths of the ocean, from the visionary dreams of ancient Egypt to the future, because we’re part of a critical time in history. How can we clean up carbon-intensive value chains while keeping the lights on? In a complex, changing landscape and a ticking clock, learn how you and your work force can contribute to lead the change.
Discover three key technology shifts changing business with the example of the bio-revolution: exponential acceleration, convergence, distribution. Learn why innovation is happening faster than we think and why we’re already living in a science fiction reality. With bold startups springing up across the globe, massive flows of capital, your sectors new bluechip companies of tomorrow are built today. Industry pioneers must act now.
Learn about mind-boggling emerging (bio)-technologies touching your sector, i.e. lab-grown meat, bacteria capturing air pollution or catalyzing the mining of rare metals, detecting methane leaks, or a novel category of bio-electronics and biomaterials revolutionizing value chains and helping us curb our carbon footprint.
Is clean energy future within grasp, then? No so fast. We need your expertise, passion and leadership to tackle major challenges. Let’s take a look.
2050 energy era – powered by the ocean?
From sci-fi to science fact, explore how technology will power sustainability. Status of the hydrogen economy, carbon capture and storage, breakthroughs in fusion reactors, carbon emission reduction across complex value chains, mining in space, biofuels, new battery systems – beyond the hype. New frontier: The ocean (i.e. seabed-bound air compression balloons, offshore wind, wave energy, etc.).
Deep-dive (TBD): Promises & Perils of E-mobility. Not just technology innovation matters, but the pioneering human spirit to solve hard problems: E-cars require 6x as much mineral input as conventional ones, we’ll face copper shortages, some nations are dominating mineral processing, mapping green minerals across the globe shows urgent challenges. Should we explore flammable methane and sea-bed mining?
In this buzzing world, you are at the forefront of a future-defining era. Energy transition is happening, it’s an exciting opportunity. Industry leaders like you are racing to build a future for people and the planet once thought possible only in science fiction. It’s your chance to claim your spot in the new business world and be part of the solution.
Keynote by Elsa Solaris
The Future is Now: Welcome to the Bio-Revolution!
This keynote was premiered in London, UK at a flagship event of a leading financial firm.
The Biofuturist helps you see past the hype of the most-talked about technologies and zoom in on the developments that are quietly upending what we eat, wear and how we manufacture products. The Biofuturist presents science’s answer to the computer chip revolution: The Bio-revolution.
The quest to master the operating system of life used to be reserved to well-funded institutions. Now, however, biology has become democratized, decentralized and digitized just like other technologies. The boldest founders are therefore not hacking software but wetware and investment in the space is exploding.
We can grow our clothes in a bioreactor, help save the climate with lab-grown meat and next-gen medical devices let us build new data empires. What’s next?
This entertaining TEDx-style talks dives into the break-throughs that could shape the world to come, i.e. Silicon Valley’s mission to transform food. Uncover how science fiction is turning into science fact in this uplifting digital biology crash course for business leaders. Humorous anecdotes, mind-boggling tech spotlights and examples from industry leaders around the world will take you on an unforgettable journey that helps you expand your mindset and catalyze value creation.
Keynote by Elsa Solaris
Metaverse, AI and Big Data
This keynote was premiered at a private event in Riyadh, SA, to senior governmental, media and industry stakeholders. This talk explores how disruptive technologies like AI, XR, metaverse, blockchain, holograms and big data will transform the future of work.
Experience a sizzling, mind-teasing journey into the future of business and empower your organization to capitalize on new technologies ahead of everyone else. Will we all be cyborgs soon? We already are! Will AI help us unleash our humanity or will it replace us? Both! How will our future workplace look like?
You’ll be wearing your smart contact lens and walk into your office in your living room. Walls become interactive surfaces, you type into thin air with a holographic keyboard, manipulate data streams with haptic interfaces on your hands, control smart devices with metal ink tattoos, and get training on an augmented reality platform inspired by Minority Report. Science fiction is coming to upend your work desk!
Selection of potential keynotes by Elsa Solaris
Elsa captures the deep tech breakthroughs that move the needle and translates them it into insightful and actionable keynotes that celebrate pioneering spirit. She delivers business intelligence with a dynamic, uplifting impact.
- Take an exciting trip for business leaders behind the doors of the world’s boldest research labs and startups where our tomorrow is being built right now, to help you understand and unleash your potential today.
- Catch a glimpse of the most futuristic breakthroughs in science & technology that will shape your industry. Benefit from The Biofuturist’s proven and proprietary approach trusted by industry leaders.
- Let inspiring Silicon Valley stories empower innovation, intrapreneurship and collaboration in your organization. Expand your own thinking to seize new opportunities.
- Experience the engaging keynotes with a blend of cutting-edge research and original insights that have captivated audiences ranging from high-profile senior VPs to CEOs, pioneers and government officials as well as festival audiences.
- Gain clarity with a highly tailored blend of business case studies, in-depth tech spotlights, and storytelling that unpacks mega trends from AI, big data, personalized medicine, to digital biology, the future of work and more.
- Harness the key emerging technologies in your industry that bridge the gap between science fiction and science fact. They are accelerating exponentially fast and the future is already here — it’s just not evenly distributed yet.
- Uncover the uncanny parallels of Silicon Valley’s computer chip revolution and bio-manufacturing, and why the greatest innovations of he 21st century are not born from computer chips anymore but from the software of life.
- Make sense of the blurring lines between humans and machines: incredible next-generation breakthroughs i.e. augmented reality contact lenses, haptic interfaces, implantable computers and a big data tsunami about to hit.