Loading content ...
Eduardo Braun has had the privilege and opportunity to interview and learn from some of the most inspirational and history-making leaders and experts on leadership in the world. He has collected inspiration and lessons from individuals such as Bill Clinton, Tony Blair, Philip Kotler, Tom Peters and Michael Eisner. In his keynotes, Eduardo shares the lessons and secrets of the greatest leaders in the world.
Want to know more about the speaker? Our consultants are ready to provide you expert advice and information about the speaker.
Eduardo was the Former Director of the HSM Group (1999-2012) – the first global multimedia management company. He has the opportunity to interview and learn from many history-making leaders such as President Bill Clinton, Rudy Giuliani, Tony Blair, Mikhail Gorbachev, Felipe González, Ingrid Betancourt, Alvaro Uribe and Nobel Prize winners Muhammad Yunus, and many more. He received unique and illuminating lessons on management from gurus such as Peter Drucker, Michael Porter, Philip Kotler, and Tom Peters. Business leaders from the most successful companies like General Electric (Jack Welch), Disney (Michael Eisner), Southwest Airlines (Herb Kelleher), and Lucas Films (George Lucas) have all shared their experiences and their path to success with him, and now he shares those fascinating lessons and stories with audiences around the world.
Eduardo Braun has a degree in Industrial Engineering from the University of Buenos Aires and has an MBA from the Wharton School (University of Pennsylvania). He has studied and worked in the US and Europe for almost a decade, and his 30 years of experience as an executive and entrepreneur, has enabled him to have his own views when interviewing the business leaders.
What are the World’s Greatest Leaders secrets and how can you benefit from them to become a great Leader yourself?
Eduardo brings to life the thoughts, on-stage interviews, and behind the scenes secrets of the world most renowned leaders: Bill Clinton, Francis Ford Coppola, Gary Hamel, Jack Welch, Rudy Giuliani, Jim Collins, Dave Ulrich, Tony Blair, Colin Powell and many others; and turns those lessons into actionable recommendations.
• The Leader’s DNA. What are some unique characteristics of a leader? How to improve your own DNA while finding your own voice and passions.
• The Five Key Roles of Leadership. New insights from the field that will allow you to focus and improve your own leadership style.
• Establishing your own Vision; why it is a necessary first step.
• Selecting and managing the Winning Team. Tips for building an effective management team.
• Implementing the right Decision Making process. Why it is the most important leadership tool and how to use it effectively.
• Creating a high performance Culture in your organization. The importance of cloning your DNA.
• Communication, the organization’s bloodstream.
The most singular characteristic of a Family Business is that everything is mixed up: Ownership, governance, management…. and the Family!
• How to identify the issues and goals of each member of the family.
• How to design policies to articulate Company challenges and with the personal needs.
• Rules to avoid unnecessary conflict and to solve the issues where they belong
• Family Protocol, a process to find solutions before the problems tear-up the family and the business.
• Corporate Governance: Best Practices designed to foster profitable growth.
• Identify the different dimensions that can have Innovation
• The New Context: The Technology Revolution and it exponential nature.
• Life Sciences Revolution: why its impact will be even more important than the Digital Revolution
• Examples of innovations that will transform everyone’s life in the next 5 years: robotics, nanotechnology, Bid Data revolution and others.
• Disruptive Innovation: How to reinvent your business before your competition does.
• Open Innovation: A simple methodology to innovate at a very low cost.
• How to lead Innovation: Understanding the new paradigms to adapt your management style and organize your company to take advantage of its benefits: From Organizational Structure to Clusters.